For the vast majority of our drinks, yes. None of the Coca‑Cola and Schweppes brands contain milk, eggs or any products derived from mammals. However, vegans and vegetarians should note that a few of our drinks contain small traces of fish gelatine, which is used as a stabiliser for the beta-carotene colour. These products are Lilt, Lilt Zero, Kia-Ora Orange Squash No Added Sugar and Schweppes Orange Squash.
- Does Coca‑Cola taste different out of a glass or plastic bottle or can?
- I’m looking for a particular flavour that doesn’t seem to be available any more – what happened?
- Does Coca‑Cola produce the same drinks in every country?
- How many cans of soft drink do you produce every year?
- How many calories are there in a 330ml can of Diet Coke?