Yes. We’re aware there are hoax emails and text messages in circulation that claim – quite falsely – to belong to a
Signs of a hoax
- looks official and appears to come from a financial institution
- contains a claim number and may even include a false cheque that appears to be from Coca‑Cola
- has spelling and grammar errors
- uses improper company trademarks
- is sent from a free, non-corporate email account
- asks for personal information and promises a quick financial gain.
Please be vigilant and, if you have any concerns, get in touch.
Why has there been a change to the
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck Tour route?
Who knows the secret formula of
Coca-ColaGB support any charities or community projects?
- Do caffeinated drinks like Coca‑Cola count towards my recommended daily water intake?
Is the caffeine in