The basic ingredients and process used to make Coca-Cola are the same in all countries, although people perceive taste in very different ways. It is possible for the same soft drink to vary slightly in taste due to other factors such as the temperature at which it is consumed, the foods with which it is consumed, or the conditions in which it is stored prior to consumption.
Get the facts about all our drinks
- What percentage of material in Coca-Cola bottles and cans is recyclable?
- Why are you only increasing the amount of recycled plastic to 50% and not 100%?
- What are Coca-Cola bottles and cans made of?
- Why has there been a change to the Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour route?
- What are voluntary on pack recycling labels?