Here’s how they differ:
- Coca-Cola Classic – the original and refreshing great taste of Coca‑Cola
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar – tastes more like
Coca-ColaClassic taste but with zero sugar and zero calories
- Diet Coke – a lighter taste with no calories
- Coca-Cola Life – the great
Coca-Colataste made from a blend of sugar and stevia plant extract sweetener, which reduces the sugar and calories by 45% compared to Coca-ColaClassic and other full sugar colas.
Did you know? Sweeteners made from stevia leaves are 200 times sweeter than sugar and calorie free.
Find out how we’re reducing sugar in our drinks
- Why has no one ever replicated the taste of Coca-Cola successfully?
Coca-Colaformula kept secret because the company has something to hide?
How much recycled material does
Coca-ColaGreat Britain use in its packaging?
What are the ingredients of