Here’s how they differ:
- Coca-Cola Classic – the original and refreshing great taste of Coca‑Cola
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar – tastes more like
Coca-ColaClassic taste but with zero sugar and zero calories
- Diet Coke – a lighter taste with no calories
- Coca-Cola Life – the great
Coca-Colataste made from a blend of sugar and stevia plant extract sweetener, which reduces the sugar and calories by 45% compared to Coca-ColaClassic and other full sugar colas.
Did you know? Sweeteners made from stevia leaves are 200 times sweeter than sugar and calorie free.
Find out how we’re reducing sugar in our drinks
Coca-Colataste different in different countries?
- Why are you only increasing the amount of recycled plastic to 50% and not 100%?
Coca-ColaGreat Britain using biodegradable material or other greener alternatives to plastic?
- What percentage of material in Coca-Cola bottles and cans is recyclable?
What are the ingredients of