Here’s how they differ:
- Coca-Cola Classic – the original and refreshing great taste of Coca‑Cola
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar – tastes more like
Coca-ColaClassic taste but with zero sugar and zero calories
- Diet Coke – a lighter taste with no calories
Did you know? Sweeteners made from stevia leaves are 200 times sweeter than sugar and calorie free.
Find out how we’re reducing sugar in our drinks
- What percentage of material in Coca-Cola bottles and cans is recyclable?
- Why are you only increasing the amount of recycled plastic to 50% and not 100%?
Who knows the secret formula of
Coca-Colabottles and cans made of?
Coca-ColaGreat Britain support the trial of deposit return schemes?