Coca‑Cola is sold in more than 200 countries throughout the world, so it's difficult to think of a country where it's not available. Even in countries where we do not manufacture Coca‑Cola, it is nearly always available, as many entrepreneurs will import it from neighbouring countries.
Since 1900 we have worked with local partners who bottle and sell Coca‑Cola products. By working with these partners, Coca‑Cola has been able to grow into a drink that's bottled locally but enjoyed around the world.
- How many calories are there in a 330ml can of Coca‑Cola Classic?
- Is there a recommended daily limit suggested for caffeine, or a limit on how many caffeinated drinks I should have in one day?
- Is Coca‑Cola bad for your teeth?
- How many calories are there in a 330ml can of Diet Coke?
- Why does Fanta Zero have calories when it’s marketed as Zero calories?