Coca-Cola’s Designated Driver campaign forms part of our pledge to promote the positive role that soft drinks can play as credible alternatives to alcohol.
Did you know? Last Christmas, festive partygoers received 66 million lifts from 14 million designated drivers, who helped to keep the nation’s roads safe
The nationwide campaign rewards drivers who choose not to drink with a 'buy one, get one free' offer on Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero at participating pubs this Christmas. Around 8,000 pubs and bars across Great Britain have signed up to the scheme this year including NUS student bars.
How it works
- Find your nearest participating pub on our map above
- Drive your friends there
- Buy your first Coca Cola, Diet Coke or Coke Zero (subject to availability)
- Receive a voucher to claim your second one free!
- Promotion runs from 9th to 31st December, 2012 at participating venues.
- Venues deemed to be ‘participating’ have confirmed with Coca Cola that they wish to take part, and have been issued with an activation kit and stock. It is the responsibility of the venue to activate and maintain this promotion throughout the pre-agreed period. Offer subject to availability of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero stock. Individual venues may apply additional terms.
- When purchasing drinks including either a Coca Cola, Diet Coke or Coke Zero, please make it known to the bar staff if you or one of your group is a designated driver.
- In return for purchasing a Coca Cola, Diet Coke or Coke Zero, designated drivers will be given a voucher to get another one free when they return to the bar. Vouchers are prepared and issued by participating venues. Vouchers can only be redeemed within the venues where they are issued.
- This offer is not applicable if the designated driver has already been drinking alcohol. The offer will be made available to customers, or refused, at the discretion of individual venues.