To celebrate 26th August, also known around the world as National Dog Day, editor Matthew Hepburn sniffs out five of Coca-Cola GB's animal-loving employees who are barking mad about dogs!
On Coca-Cola Journey we do our best to take you behind the scenes, and introduce some of the multi-talented people who work at Coca-Cola Great Britain. So, in aid of National Dog Day, which aims to raise awareness around the number of dogs that need to be rescrued each year, we've decided to go a step further (or paw, should I say) and show you the furry side of the business too!
Below are some of the photos shared by our pooch-loving, puppy-oogling, canine-crazy employees, when an email asking for dog pics was circulated around the office. I challenge you not take make an "awwww" sound.
Owner: Charlotte Davies, Communications Manager
Owner: Tim Pain, IT Technology Services Lead
Name: Gus Gus
Breed: French bulldog
Owner: Christina Lecky, Coca-Cola Senior Brand Manager
"Not only is he cute, but he has amazing taste," winks Chrissy.
Owner: Nikki Sale, Digital Marketing Manager
Breed: Labrador (and guide dog)
Owner: ParkLives Newham ambassador
Breed: Bedlington long-haired Jack Russel
Owner: Lynne Stelling, Personal Assistant (it's actually her neice's dog)
More on Journey
- Video: Modern pop artist Pakpoom Silaphan reimagines Coca-Cola iconography
- A little help from our Tickled Pink brands
- Behind the scenes of the Capital Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola 2016
- Why we've gone barking mad at Coca-Cola GB
- Leading the way: The innovative ways the soft drinks industry is helping to reduce people’s sugar intake