Zahid Fayyaz is a Coca-Cola GB brand ambassador who spent his summer travelling up and down the country for our Coca-Cola Zero Sugar nationwide sampling tour. Here he explains what goes on behind the scenes, and why he loves his job!
I love my job. I started working for Coca-Cola GB as a brand ambassador because it’s a lot of fun – you get to interact with a lot of people, go to different places and ultimately put smiles on people’s faces. This is because one of our goals as ambassadors is always to give the people we meet a positive and memorable experience. To add a bit of sparkle to their day.
The Coca-Cola Zero Sugar sampling tour
I’ve worked on many different campaigns with Coca-Cola GB, like our popular Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour, which I’ve helped deliver for a number of years now. This summer saw the launch of new Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, so we’ve spent the past few months travelling the country, meeting people and giving out free samples so they can try the new and improved taste.
The giant Coca-Cola Zero Sugar bottle
The Coca-Cola Zero Sugar experience
The reaction to Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
More on Journey
- £10m Coca-Cola Zero Sugar campaign to help people reduce their sugar intake
- 'I’d Like To Buy The World A Coke' (in 4k): Remastering A Classic Coca-Cola Ad
- Question of the month: Does Coca-Cola GB make caffeine-free drinks?
- Video: Modern pop artist Pakpoom Silaphan reimagines Coca-Cola iconography
- Blogfest 2016: Meeting Coca-Cola consumers face-to-face for the first time