The world is changing all around us. To continue to thrive as a business over the next 10 years and beyond, we must look ahead. Understanding the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and moving swiftly will prepare us for what's to come.
These are the declarations of our overall mission and goals and the values that guide us as a company and as individuals.
The Coca Cola Company Mission
Our mission is:
- To refresh the world in mind, body and spirit
- To inspire moments of optimism and happiness through our brands and actions
- To create value and make a difference.
The Coca Cola Company Vision
To achieve our mission, we have developed a set of goals, which we will work with our bottlers to deliver:
People: Inspiring each other to be the best we can be by providing a great place to work
Portfolio: Offering the world a portfolio of drinks brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs
Partners: Nurturing a winning network of partners and building mutual loyalty
Profit: Maximising long-term return to shareholders, while being mindful of our overall responsibilities
Productivity: Being a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organisation.
The Coca Cola Company Values
Our shared values guide our actions and describe how we behave in the world:
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
- Integrity: Be real
- Accountability: If it is to be, it's up to me
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Diversity: As inclusive as our brands
- Quality: What we do, we do well
More on Journey
- Our business
- Coke’s Road Ahead: 5 Questions with Muhtar Kent and James Quincey
- Coca-Cola Journey turns 4: International editors mark global milestone
- Engaging Stakeholders
- ‘We see this as a growth opportunity': Coca-Cola European Partners chair Sol Daurella on the birth of the world's largest independent Coke bottler