Watch the experts at Nutrition and Health Live discuss the safety and benefits of sweetners
Professor Alan Boobis, Toxicologist Professor Marion Hetherington, Professor of Biopsychology Fiona Hunter, Nutritionist
Useful health resource
At Coca‑Cola Great Britain, we're committed to providing fact-based nutritional information to help people make informed choices on drinks, ingredients and active lifestyles.
Visit our Healthcare Professionals area to find more articles, videos and tools to help support health professionals and their patients.
- Physical activity and liquid intake levels must be evaluated to achieve maximum effectiveness from exercise
- Talking energy balance at Nursing in Practice
- New study shows beverages with low and no-calorie sweeteners support weight loss
- Obesity increase linked to lower levels of physical activity
- Information for Healthcare Professionals