Featured blog posts
- 'Birmingham gets a move on' by Leanne Youngson
- 'How The Beatles and Coca‑Cola are linked' by Ted Ryan
- 'Health and Wellness' by James Quincey
- 'The importance of energy balance' by Helen Munday
- 'Movement is Happiness' by Jon Woods
- 'Bottle to bottle recycling' by Katherine Symonds
- 'Sport and science' by Helen Munday
- 'Celebrating Future Flames' by Katherine Symonds
- 'Reducing the environmental impact of the Olympic Torch Relay' by Katherine Symonds
- 'Counting down to London 2012' by Daryl Jelinek
- 'Health and wellness' by Helen Munday
- 'Our Christmas 2011 campaign' by Chris Ross
- '125 years of Coca‑Cola advertising' by Ted Ryan
- 'Remembering the Games' by Daryl Jelinek
- 'I'd like to buy the world a Coke' by Ted Ryan
- When did Coca‑Cola first arrive in the UK?
- Who invented Coca‑Cola?
- Does Coca‑Cola support any community projects?
- Is it true that Cola-Cola started as a medicine?
- Does Coca‑Cola promote any particular religion?
- Who owns The Coca‑Cola Company?
- Is it true that Santa traditionally wears red because of Coca‑Cola?
- Does Coca‑Cola just make fizzy drinks?