The Coca-Cola Europe Group offers opportunities to excel within a diverse team rich in talent, ideas, perspectives, background and culture. We have created an environment and way of operating that empowers our people to create extraordinary results every day.
The Coca-Cola Europe Group employs approximately 1,600 Company associates who work with European bottler employees numbering more than 60,000 strong. Approximately one third of the Company team of 1,600 provides shared services for all of the Europe Group and beyond and manages group-wide resources, while 2 business units execute plans at the local market level. These are:
- Western Europe Business Unit (WEBU)
- Central and Southern Europe (CSE) Business Unit
Fewer hierarchies permit fast decision making, and streamlined processes are increasing our speed to market. The result -- an opportunity to unleash our entrepreneurial spirit and realise our true potential.
More on Journey
- #GradLife: Corrina Litscher Reveals What It’s Really Like on the Coca-Cola Enterprises Graduate Scheme
- #GradLife: Pippa Collins Unbottles The Best Parts About The Coca-Cola Enterprises Graduate Scheme
- #GradLife: What Maddy McKenzie Loves About The Coca-Cola Enterprises Graduate Scheme
- Day In The Life: Joan O’Connor, Coca-Cola Brand PR Director For Western Europe
- ‘We see this as a growth opportunity': Coca-Cola European Partners chair Sol Daurella on the birth of the world's largest independent Coke bottler